The event organized by Council on Economic Policies, Center for Global Development and International Budget Partnership explored the governance and reform processes of tax expenditures.
- Katherine Baer, Deputy Director, Fiscal Affair Department, International Monetary Fund
- Luisa Dressler, Economist, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Tantely Ravelomanana, Head of the Tax Policy, Ministry of Economy and Finance of Madagascar
- Agustin Redonda, Senior Fellow, Council on Economic Policies
- Paolo de Renzio, 2021/22 Policy Fellow, Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University
- Dan Nuer, Head of Tax Policy, Ministry of Finance, Ghana
- Sanjeev Gupta, Senior Policy Fellow, Center for Global Development
You can watch a recording of the event here.